Good to meet you
What is Start and Grow Enterprise?
Start and Grow Enterprise has been set up to help Gloucestershire-based SMEs, entrepreneurs and start-ups become more successful. We do this by providing FREE training, networking, events and support, to get business ideas off to the ground, and to help small businesses grow and develop.
Perhaps you lack the skills to market your business, or the know-how to employ new staff. Maybe you want to feel part of something bigger, or you need online resources and information to help you take your business to the next level.
What’s more, by joining Start and Grow Enterprise, you’ll become part of a supportive, inspired community of people just like you – starting, building and growing successful businesses in Gloucestershire.
FREE training to support you through your business journey
We provide three levels of FREE training and support, depending on where you are on your business journey:
- START: you want to explore and kick-start a business idea but you’re not sure where to begin.
- GROW: you’re a new business that needs help getting established, looking to bridge the gaps in your knowledge and take your business to the next level.
- ENTERPRISE: you’ve been running a successful start-up for up to three years, and need help to reach your goals and get from where you are to where you want to be.
Hear about our Grow your Business course...
Want to hear more about what our courses can do for you? One of our business coaches, Debbie, will tell you all about how our courses make a significant difference to your business. Not only will you meet a variety of like-minded people in the same boat as you, but you’ll develop skills in a range of areas that are relevant to the running of your business, all ultimately to help your business grow.
Watch the video here.
And there’s more…
Apply to become part of the Start and Grow Enterprise community and you’ll benefit from a lot more than free training, including:
- free networking events
- free business mentoring
- free co-working space at the Growth Hub, Gloucester
- skills exchange opportunities
- publicity for your business through our online directory
- inspiration from like-minded business owners
- talks from business and industry experts.
The great news is, you’re not alone…
Fact: 99% of the UK’s 5.7 million businesses are SMEs
Fact: “The best time to launch your start up is now!”
Start and Grow Enterprise is a University of Gloucestershire project – part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) – which runs from August 2017 to December 2019. The project was set up to provide free learning, networking, mentoring and support to Gloucestershire-based start-ups and entrepreneurs whose businesses have been running for up to three years.