GROW programme, GROW
Your business is off the ground. Take it to the skies.
This is for you if you’ve started a new business and you're looking for support, advice and resources to help you reach your goals.
The GROW programme
Free support for existing businesses
Your business is off to a flying start. But you’re running into challenges that you’d like some help with, or you’d like to get ahead of yourself and make sure the road ahead is clear.
Our GROW package will help you to take your business from early success to an established firm, to keep your dream going.
Over the course of a full day, you’ll cover 4 important topics to help build on what you’ve learnt during the early stages of your business journey:
- • Mission, Vision, Value: Defining what makes you and your team tick
- • Accountable Goal Setting: How to prioritise and motivate
- • Sell Me This Pen: Getting why, how and what across in the elevator
- • Growing Strategically: Tools & techniques to concentrate on what matters.
After your GROWTH DAY, you can hand-pick another 2 workshops that focus on a challenge specific to the growth of you and your business. We’re always adding new topics here, so treat this list like a sample menu...
- • SWOT and TIME: Identify your challenges and make time to solve them
- • Products, Packaging, Pricing: Developing a strategy that sells
- • Social Media Marketing: How to stay on top of the day-to-day
- • How To Sell: Psychology and sales wrapped into one
- • Financial Planning: Conquer cash flow and plan for growth
- • Hiring Staff: The legals and logistics of becoming an employer
- • Design Thinking: A school of thought for creative problem solving
- • Sustainable Practices: Positive for the planet, people and profits
The fastest-growing firms on our GROW programme will be hand-picked for a package of free coaching, to help them keep the pace up and take their business even higher.
If selected, you will be matched to a coach whose experience and expertise matches the specific challenges your business is facing, for an invaluable series of one-to-one support sessions. This is another 3 hours of expertise, on top of everything else.
Kieran Scott & Luke Lutman, Founders, Phoenix Consultants Gloucestershire Ltd
“We joined Start and Grow Enterprise in the final year of our Product Design degree at the University of Gloucestershire. We were skilled in design however without a background in business, we needed support to transition to a viable registered business.
After completing both Start and Grow courses, we learned how to register our business, what type of business to register it as, our unique selling point, and we completed a business model canvas to further understand our value proposition. The courses allowed us to be in a room with other start-up businesses to learn from each other’s experiences, as well as from a business professional who has faced and overcame many of the problems new businesses face.
We were lucky enough to be awarded a £1,000 Enterprise Voucher which we used to purchase business insurance and a Prusa i3 Mk2s 3D printer that we use for product prototyping and model making.
We highly recommend Start and Grow Enterprise, they have an amazing community that we are proud to be a part of.”
Luke & Kieran, Founders, Phoenix Consultants Gloucestershire Ltd
"The courses gave us invaluable business knowledge and it's the best way to learn"