- This event has passed.
Grow Your Business course – March – Cirencester
March 22 & March 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
- Start-up Course for Creatives – Do What You Love" > 〈 %title%a
- Entrepreneurs’ Network Event – April – Purpose-led businesses" >%title%a 〉
This two-day course is for new and early-stage start-ups and sole-traders, providing the chance to revise and develop your business strategy, finances, marketing and more. It will help you find solutions to obstacles you may be facing for your early business growth.
Who is this course for?
The Grow your Business course is for you if…
– You run a business that is less than 2 years old
– You’re feeling a bit stuck and need advice to move forward and grow
– You are looking for inspiration and support from fellow entrepreneurs
– You’re based in Gloucestershire
What will I do during this course?
Through a range of simple tried and tested techniques the course will take you through all aspects of your business to look at…
– Where you are now and where you want to be
– How you manage your time
– Your skills in strategy and finance
– Which customers matter most
– Your product or service – the customer perspective
– Sales and Marketing techniques and priorities
…and much more.
By the end of the course you will have:
• A Growth Plan – an action plan detailing your growth strategy for your business
• Clear objectives and priorities
• Greater motivation and confidence
Who’s delivering this course?
Trainer Debbie Bird of AbleGrowth Ltd. Former National Sales Manager Debbie has extensive and varied experience from large corporations to her own shops in Cirencester and Hungerford. For the last 4 years, Debbie’s business AbleGrowth has been providing coaching and training support to SMEs in Gloucestershire to maximise the potential of her client’s business particularly focused on general business skills, simple techniques with numbers and sales activities.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what previous delegates say:
“I have learnt so much from this course. Debbie was engaging, she gave her heart & soul and many useful tips to grow my businesses. I have come away with a new business idea and ways to improve my pricing system” – Nina.
“I got to communicate with so many like-minded people and I feel the impact this has had on me and my future as a potential entrepreneur is invaluable” – Annie.
Where is it held?
This event is held at The Growth Hub in Cirencester; a centre of support and learning for growing businesses, located between RAU and Cirencester College. Refreshments are provided on both days. There are on-site provisions where you can purchase your lunch, or you’re very welcome to bring food along to the course. Free parking is available on-site.
*Please let us know of any dietary requirements at least 5 days before the course starts.
Grow your Business courses are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project with funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.