Grow Your Business course – February
February 14 & February 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
This two-day course is for new and early-stage start-ups and sole-traders, providing the chance to revise and develop your business strategy, finances, marketing and more. It will help you find solutions to obstacles you may be facing for your early business growth.
Who is this course for?
The Grow your Business course is for you if…
– You run a business that is less than 2 years old
– You’re feeling a bit stuck and need advice to move forward and grow
– You are looking for inspiration and support from fellow entrepreneurs
– You’re based in Gloucestershire
What will I do during this course?
Through a range of simple tried and tested techniques the course will take you through all aspects of your business to look at…
– Where you are now and where you want to be
– How you manage your time
– Your skills in strategy and finance
– Which customers matter most
– Your product or service – the customer perspective
– Sales and Marketing techniques and priorities
…and much more.
By the end of the course you will have:
• A Growth Plan – an action plan detailing your growth strategy for your business
• Clear objectives and priorities
• Greater motivation and confidence
Who’s delivering this course?
Julie Ellison Director at Make It Studios and has 15 years experience as a business adviser and is a Growth Hub Business Guide and trainer for Start and Grow Enterprise.
Rachel Savage from Brand New Story harnesses the power of storytelling to help people create brands and stories that speak from the heart, stand head and shoulders above the competition and know their purpose. Using some of Hollywood’s not-so-secret scriptwriting tools, Rachel’s flagship two-day workshop is called Create Your Story.
Where is it held?
Make It Studios is Stroud’s newest shared workspace offers hot desking with business support, training, room hire and public classes. Based at Fromehall Mill, just a short walk along the canal path from Stroud town Centre, parking available.
Getting there: Don’t follow your Sat Nav! Turn down Lodgemore Lane and follow this road down, over the bridge, then turn right and drive down the canal path. You’ll see Make It Studios right next to the small car park.
A buffet lunch and refreshments are provided on both days. Free parking is available on-site.
*Please let us know of any dietary requirements at least 5 days before the course starts.
Grow your Business courses are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project with funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.