Grow Your Business course – March 2020
March 3 & March 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
- Start-up Weekend – Feb/March 2020" > 〈 %title%a
- Five Steps to Enterprise – Scaling up for Success – March 2020" >%title%a 〉
This two-day Grow your Business course is for new and early-stage business owners, freelancers and sole-traders. This essential course is held by experienced coaches who will help you review and refine your business plan, learn how to attract more clients, and ultimately do what you’re doing better. You’ll use this time to develop an effective growth plan to take your business forward.
This course has helped hundreds of fellow entrepreneurs find solutions to obstacles they were facing in the early stages of running their business.
Who is this course for?
The Grow your Business course is for you if…
- You run a business that is less than 2 years old
- You’re feeling a bit stuck and need advice to move forward and grow
- You’d benefit from key guidance from an experienced business coach
- You are looking for inspiration and support from fellow entrepreneurs.
What will I do during this course?
Through a range of simple tried and tested techniques the course will take you through all aspects of your business to look at…
- Where you are now and where you want to be
- How you manage your time
- Your skills in strategy and finance
- Which customers matter most
- Your product or service – the customer perspective
- Sales and Marketing techniques and priorities
…and much more.
By the end of the course you will have:
- A Growth Plan – an action plan detailing your growth strategy for your business
- Clear objectives and priorities
- Greater motivation and confidence.
Who’s delivering this course?
Trainer Debbie Bird of AbleGrowth Ltd. Former National Sales Manager Debbie has extensive and varied experience from large corporations to her own shops in Cirencester and Hungerford. For the last 4 years, Debbie’s business AbleGrowth has been providing coaching and training support to SMEs in Gloucestershire to maximise the potential of her client’s business particularly focused on general business skills, simple techniques with numbers and sales activities.
Where is it held?
This event is held at The Growth Hub in Gloucester; a centre of support and learning for growing businesses. Refreshments are provided on both days. There are on-site provisions where you can purchase your lunch, or you’re very welcome to bring food along to the course. Parking is available on-site (for £2.50 for the day by card).
*Please let us know of any dietary requirements at least 5 days before the course starts.
Here’s what previous delegates thought…
The course has given me a solid plan for the future by getting me to think about the most important things I will need for the business to grow and be successful – Karen
The course quickly unfolded as being exactly what I needed to give myself some structure as a base for developing and growing my new business. Identifying my own core values and that of the business was extremely useful – Emily
My website has gone live with a much clearer business message, and after practicing my pitch on the course and getting feedback I am networking with a better message – Sam
Grow your Business courses are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project with funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks, and resources.