- This event has passed.
Online: Mindset For Business Success – August 2021
August 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
- Online: Business Planning – August 2021" > 〈 %title%a
- Online: Entrepreneurs’ Network Event – August 2021" >%title%a 〉
The right mindset is a powerful tool that can help you breeze through the challenges freelancers face on a daily basis – the isolation, self-doubt, uncertainty… not to mention the relentless feeling that you should be doing everything yourself! In this three-hour interactive Mindset For Business Success workshop, you’ll learn how working smarter – not harder – can help you become more productive, more effective, and more emotionally resilient – and gain the skills to supercharge your start-up journey.
When is the Mindset For Business Success workshop?
This online workshop is being held on Tuesday 10th August, 10am-1pm.
What will I learn?
- The power of community… why asking for help is a strength, not a weakness – and the secret equation to freelance success
- Trusting your instinct…. the truth about fit, and when to say no
- It’s okay not to be okay… how to deal with the inevitable bad days, and avoid burnout
- How to kick self-doubt to the curb… and become your biggest cheerleader
- Why small is beautiful… confidence, consistency, continuity and cost – four powerful advantages you have over the competition.
Who’s delivering this workshop?
Sarah Townsend has been a freelance marketing copywriter for 20+ years and is the author of Survival Skills for Freelancers – a realistic guide to the ups and downs of self-employment. The Amazon #1 bestseller has been described as “absolute gold!”, “a pocket business coach” “warm wisdom” and “an instant gem” and has not only encouraged people to make the leap into self-employment but has supported small business owners through seemingly insurmountable challenges.
What do people think?
That went so well… so much engagement, questions and interactions. Well done! Definitely one of the best virtual events and conversations I have helped run this year.
Padraic Knox, facilitator of live freelance Q&A webinar for the CIPR, 6 October 2020
Where is it held?
This is an online course, held on Zoom. Get ready by Downloading Zoom to your computer. You’ll get an email to register and then a link to join the meeting. This online course involves exciting discussion, interaction, and practical activities with others in your shoes.
Start-up workshops are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.